Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goodbye for Now...Kinda

Please join me here: http://muslimmamatheblog.blogspot.com

After much thought and soul searching, I've decided to merge my two blogs into one. I started this blog with the intention and hope that I might raise some awareness about Down syndrome and also connect with the amazing community of mommies who are out there in the blogosphere. I hope that instead of having two fairly neglected blogs I might just be able to pull of one that is pretty decent.

There are several reasons for this decision, the first being first and foremost about time constraints. This fall, I plan on returning back to school to obtain my masters in nursing with the hope of someday becoming a family nurse practitioner. It's already quite difficult to find the time to post with my very busy family life and work.

I'm thinking I might change the name of Muslim Mama (found here) to "A Beautiful Life". I gave this blog it's name because I truly do feel that Yusef's life is a beautiful one, one that has every right to exist, one that is perfect, and one whose story deserves to be told.  That absolutely hasn't changed.

So please, please, please come join me there. I know I'll continue to follow all of you amazing moms and beautiful children out there.

So do you all got that URL yet? Here it is again, in case you missed it http://muslimmamatheblog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

islamic family law said...

Everything that happen in our life actually is a beautiful life (if we may think it).

Good luck, Sister.. :)

Salam.

Sara P said...

Stephanie, I have been way way behind on the blogs I was following, and I would love to see what you and your family is up to but it says that I need an invite to follow you new blog? Can you send me an invite?